Fast and Fresh Pasta dish that’s loaded with delicious flavors. We mix tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes with garlic, spinach, fresh basil, cheese, red pepper flakes, and pasta to create a literally mouthwatering dish!
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 1/2 c cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c sun-dried tomatoes, chopped + 2 tsp oil from jar
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, more for serving
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2–3 c fresh spinach
- 1/3 c grated parmesan, more for serving
- 10 fresh basil leaves, rolled tightly and sliced into strips
- 8 oz fresh linguine
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat.
- When oil is hot but not smoking, add cherry tomatoes and sauté for 3-4 minutes; until they are cooked and slightly blistered. Gently stir every 30-40 seconds so the tomatoes don’t get stuck to the pan.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and add in garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, oil from sun-dried tomatoes, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper; stir together and let simmer until pasta is done.
- Cook pasta per instructions on package; strain and set aside.
- Add spinach, parmesan, cooked pasta, and fresh basil to the pan of tomatoes; toss it up until well combined.
- Serve in bowls and option to garnish with more parmesan and red pepper flakes.