Quick, easy, healthy and very nutritious recipe of Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts. You’ll love it once you try it, this I can guarantee!
- 1 pound fresh mung bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 green onions, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- salt to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes or soy sauce
- Rinse the bean sprouts well then dry well with paper towels. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or skillet over high heat. Add the green onions and ginger and quickly stir-fry for a few seconds.
- Add the bean sprouts and stir-fry for one minute.
- Add the brown sugar and salt and mix well. Add crushed red pepper or soy sauce if desired. Serve hot.