This Super Green Pasta Salad has become my favourite! If you like healthy delicious food that is nutritious and not so hard to make, welcome!
- 1 7oz Explore Cuisine Edamame Spaghetti
- 4 cups spinach (finely sliced & packed)
- 2 spring onions (finely sliced)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Green Tahini Sauce
- 1 cup fresh basil (packed)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup water (the pasta cooking water)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (3 lemons)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup brazil nut parmesan (to top)
- Cook pasta for 4 minutes, then drain and rinse briefly under cold water. Be sure to reserve 1/2 cup cooking water – it’ll make a huge difference to your sauce!
- While the pasta cooks, make up the Brazil nut parmesan by blitzing all ingredients in a blender until crumbly.
- Once your pasta is cooked, make the sauce by blending all sauce ingredients (including your reserved pasta cooking water) until smooth.
- Place the pasta back in the pan and turn the element onto a low heat.
- Add the sauce and spinach, cooking for just a minute or two until the spinach it very lightly wilted but still vibrant.
- Finally, mix through the tomatoes and spring onions and then remove from heat, (this maintains all the nutritional benefits of the raw vegetables while lightly heating them).
- Plate your pasta into bowls, adding 1 tbsp of parmesan to each plus cracked black pepper and extra sea salt to taste.