These Vegan Lentil Potato Croquettes are so easy to make, delicious and perfect for meal prep! They are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free.
These croquettes are made with only two ingredients (not including spices) and are ready in 35 minutes. I love eating them with hummus but I bet they would make fantastic vegan “meatballs” too!
To make them, all you have to do is mash cooked potatoes and cooked green lentils in a bowl until smooth. Then, add spices if you want and roll the potato mixture into balls. Bake until golden brown and enjoy!
- 400 g potatoes, cooked
- 150 g green lentils, cooked (2 cups)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 430F or 220C.
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes and lentils and mash with a fork until there is no potato chunk left. Don’t worry if lentils are not completely mashed.
- Add curry powder, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper if using. Mash until everything is well combined.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it between your palms. You should be able to form 17 balls. Place the balls on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crispy. Serve with hummus or with your favourite sauce.