Green Mung Beans are an ancient superfood from Asia that have been eaten for centuries by health conscious cultures aware of their nutritional benefits. They are an all natural plant based protein that are low in calories, low in fat, high in fiber and high in protein.В Green Mung Beans can be eaten cooked or sprouted.В When sprouted, they are a living food power packed with enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Green Mung Beans can be eaten sprouted and cooked, sweet or savory.В When eaten sprouted, they are delicious as a salad, wholesome as a plant based protein in many dishes, and a pleasant addition to sauces, dips and any food in search of a nutritional boost.В When cooked, Green Mung Beans are a hearty, comfort food that can be served as a soup, stew, main dish or dessert.
TOP 5 REASONS TO EAT SPROUTED GREEN MUNG BEANS
1. Sprouts are a living whole food вЂ“ When sprouted, Green Mung Beans are alive, fresh, and natural. They contain the life force power packed in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and enzymes. They are a super-food!
2. Sprouts have many health benefits вЂ“ Sprouts aid in digestion, detoxify the body, support the immune system and contribute to healthy hearts while slowing the aging process.
В 3. Sprouts are all the вЂњHighsвЂќ вЂ“ They are highly nutritious, high in protein, high in fiber, high in phytoestrogens for anti-aging, and high in taste!
4. Sprouts are all the вЂњLowsвЂќ вЂ“ They are low calorie, low fat, low sodium, low cholesterol, low on the glycemic index and low cost.
В 5. Sprouting is easy and simple for YOU to do by using the Green Mung Beans Sprouting Kit вЂ“ No soil is needed, you only need water!В The beans are grown hydroponically. In just 3 days youвЂ™ll have rich and nutritious food.
Green Mung Beans are an Ancient Superfood Supporting Healthy Diets, Weight Loss and Anti-AgingВ
В Green Mung Beans are:
- High Protein
- High Fiber
- High in Vitamins and Minerals
- Low Calorie
- Low Fat
- Low Cholesterol
- Low Sodium
- Low Glycemic Load (Low Sugars)
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Gluten Free
- Raw Sprouted Food Source
- Contain Phytoestrogens for Anti-Aging
В What do Green Mung Beans Taste Like?
- When eaten sprouted, fresh and raw, they are clean and crisp tasting; when cooked, they taste hearty and wholesome.В Mung Beans take on the flavor of what you choose to cook them with, whether sweet or savory.
How Do You Eat Green Mung Beans?В
- Whole Green Mung Beans can be eaten two ways вЂ“ 1) Sprouted or 2) Cooked.
- Sprouting Green Mung Beans activates a live, power-packed food with enzymes, vitamins, and minerals.В Those familiar with sprouting already know that eating sprouted foods is the way to go in order to ensure freshness and natural nutrition that processed foods lack.
- Green Mung Beans are available all year round and can offer fresh sprouts anywhere as long as there is access to water.
- Another way to prepare Green Mung Beans is cooking them, which still retains many of the nutritional and health benefits.
Why Buy Our Green Mung Beans?
- GreenMungBeans.com is a company dedicated to finding the highest quality, tastiest, premium whole Green Mung Beans.
- We provide Organic Green Mung Beans. Organic foods are known to be 25% more nutritious in terms of vitamins and minerals.
- В Our Green Mung Beans are Non-GMO.
- В We strive to supply the highest sprouting quality beans by continually testing them.
- We support sustainable agriculture and fair trade.
History of the Green Mung Bean
- Green Mung Beans are also called moong beans, munggo, monggo or mash bean. В В Their scientific name is Vigna Radiata or Phaseolus Aureous
- Sprouted foods have been part of ancient diets for thousands of years.
- Traditional wisdom that has been confirmed by science states that sprouted foods are easier to digest, and increases the foodsвЂ™ nutritional value
- In Asia, mung beans are valued for their anti-inflammatory benefits
- Farmers use mung beans as a natural nitrogen fixer to balance soil for harvesting
The Ancient Myth of the Mung Bean
In Ayurveda, Green Mung Beans are One of the Most Cherished Staples
- Eating Green Mung Beans in the Ayurvedic diet is considered medicinal and one of the keys to a long, vibrant and healthy life.
- Green Mung Beans are considered to be вЂњsattvicвЂќ вЂ“ a heavenly, good food.
- Known for their ease in digestibility, especially if prepared with digestive herbs and spices, they are perfect for people of all ages, young and old.
- They are a revered tridoshic food due to the ancient super beanвЂ™s ability to be eaten by people of all doshaвЂ™s вЂ“ the vata, the pitta, and the kapha.